About Ramada Hotel Palm Grove
When it comes to world-class service, we mean business.
Part of the worldwide Ramada chain, now under the flagship of The Marriott Hotels, The Ramada Hotel Palm Grove has a striking glass facade and nestles enviably on the palm fringes of Mumbai's Juhu Beach facing the Arabian Sea.
Voted `Business Hotel of the Year' - 97 by H&FS, The Ramada Hotel Palm Grove is geared to serve both the discerning businessman and the carefree leisure traveler.
It's fully refurbished guest rooms and highly personalized services, make you feel comfortable and cared for, miles away from home.
The hotel is conveniently located just 8 kms from the city's international and domestic airports, on the breezy fringe of Juhu Beach. Close enough to the heart of the metro, yet a safe distance from the hustle and bustle. Within a 10-25 kms radius of Mumbai's premier business districts and shopping centres at Bandra
Check into The Ramada Hotel Palm Grove. We'll make your stay so enjoyable you'll keep coming back for more.
- The centrally air-conditioned hotel with a striking glass facade has four floors, housing suites & rooms.
- The spacious rooms including suites are larger and have wider beds as compared to other suburban hotels.
- A personal coffee maker, a refrigerator and a telephone with voice-mail facility in every room.
- Music and TV in every room with a round-the-clock international telecast through the satellite cable television network.
- A fully integrated electronic console by your bedside that controls all the gadgets in the room at the touch of a fingertip.
- Choice of sea-facing rooms available.
- The Executive Salons & Suites over look the pool and give a picturesque view of the Arabian sea.
- The three deluxe suites - Ascot, Bentley and Crystal, come with an in-built jacuzzi.
The Ramada Hotel Palm Grove is definitely a gourmet's delight. Feast at any of our 3 new restaurants. Chinese or Thai at our specialty restaurant Oriental Bowl or Indian, Continental, Italian delights at the Karneval a 24 hour coffee shop or just come and anchor at The Deck - a bar
Enjoy the legacy of rich food from the Far East at our new specialty restaurant, `Oriental Bowl'.
Our Chinese & Thai dishes with mouth-watering aromas and zesty flavors will help you Savour the Far East.
Karneval is a 24-hour coffee shop for fun-loving people.
Serving Continental, Italian & Indian fare with choicest of lip-smacking deserts. As for the fun, it's on.
The Deck-bar is a place that will appeal even to a ruthless seafarer, while traversing you to the `Good ole days' of string ale.
Serving select cocktails & mock tails with mouth-watering snacks. So, Come and anchor.
Conference and Banquet Facilities
The Hotel's location makes it an ideal choice for:
Conferences and Conventions
High profile Board meetings
Training Workshops and Seminars
We cater to different capacities and seating arrangements:
||Conference Seating Styles
||106 X 35
||46 X 35
||60 X 35
||28 X 18
* Boardroom seating style
The Concord I & II are geared for larger meets and The Chancery for smaller gatherings.
The hotel can provide sophisticated audio-visuals right from LCDs to projectors along with presence of a trained technician to ensure everything works smoothly.
Besides catering to the corporate, the Ramada Hotel Palm Grove's Food & Beverage has created a new dimension in banqueting.
The conference venues also function as indoor banquet venues. For outdoor banquet venues, choose between the breathtaking Rooftop overlooking the Arabian Sea or the dreamy Poolside surrounded by swaying palm trees.
||106 X 35
||46 X 35
||60 X 35
||28 X 18
* Informal cocktails & dinner
The Hotel can also organize:
Imaginative Theme Parties (The Hawaiian Theme, Arabian Nights, The Village Theme to name a few).
A Barbecue Nite or a Handi Buffet with a decor and ambience to suit the occasion & the budget.
About Recreation, General and City Information